We all know that a 6 quart slow cooker is helpful to our daily work. However, as a result of the variety of the products, how to choose one is always time-consuming and energy-wasting.
To help you save your time and energy, we have collected the best 6 quart slow cooker for you. All you need to do is to read the page carefully and then buy yourself one.
Enjoy your shopping.
Best Selling 6 Quart Slow Cooker
Your Meal Stays Hot When You Go OutThe Crock-Pot SCCPVL610 Cook & Carry Slow Cooker is an easy way to take your slow cooked meal on the road. The easy locking gasket lid will help you get to your final destination without making a mess.
- “The automatic feature of it switching to warm once the timer is done is really cool.” – Aaron J. Robbins
- “Lid lock for transporting is great.” – Larry Netterville
- “Easy to clean.” – Ty Hutchinson
Hamilton Beach Set & Forget 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker with Spoon/Lid – 33967 Satisfy your appetite for restaurant-quality meals and skip the big bill.
- “I love the program feature that switches the food to a “warm” setting after it’s been cooking for the desired time or has reached the correct temperature.” – Debra Danielson
- “Very easy to clean.” – Fermin C
- “I really loved the locking lid and clamped on spoon, for transporting it.” – Mom of Two
Set & Hamilton Beach Set & Forget 6 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker – 33969 For the cook who is busy all day but wants a home-cooked dinner at night, a slow cooker is the answer.
- “With the probe feature, I can truly "set and forget" because the unit will kick into warming mode when the desired temperature is reached.” – G. Z.
- “It is easy to use and cleans up nicely.” – Margaret A Pond
- “After two years of use, sometimes we would come home to cold food, but we assumed that power outages/fluctuations were the cause.” – Keith W
Your Meal Stays Hot When You Go OutThe Crock-Pot SCCPVL600 Cook & Carry Slow Cooker is an easy way to take your slow cooked meal on the road. The easy locking lid with rubber gasket will help you get to your final destination without making a mess.
- “I would recommend it to anyone who likes slow cooking.” – john willis
- “I love the locking lid.” – Roy C. Lindsey
- “Easy to clean.” – Karen Franz
Perfect for entertaining at home or taking on the roadSlow cookers are great for cooking chilis, soups and stews, but these one-pot meals are not the only things that slow cookers do well.
- “This slow cooker works great!” – Angela Abbott
- “This is a really good deal, and it comes with two clamps that securely and easily lock the lid on for spill free transport.” – John A Santiago
- “Easy to clean.” – amber305
Hamilton Beach 6 Quart Insulated Programmable Slow Cooker – 33265 Everyone hates the dreaded question, “What’s for dinner?” Slow cookers solve this dilemma that every family faces on weeknights.
- “This is a great slow cooker.” – ginger24
- “Love t he fact that you can brown your meat on t op of stove right in insert.” – JoAnn
- “I also love the digital countdown read-out.” – Dianne Hickerson
Simple programmability – just set the time & temperature6 quart programmableSear or brown meat on your stovetop…
- “I heartily recommend this product to anyone who needs a slow cooker.” – Carol L. Emory
- “I really like this slow cooker a lot; lives up to my expectations and love the fact that I am able to brown meats without using another pan.” – Shepsgrandma
- “In response to this I buy a lot of canned and boxed food.” – Prima Donna
The most versatile slow cooker ever has 3 different size stoneware vessels that fit into the separate electric base – Includes a 2 qt, 4 qt & large 6 Qt size vessels.
- “The three different size crocks make it easy to plan meals for 2 people or 8.” – Lady Kay
- “Also it is easy to clean.” – Slim Goody
- “Not impressed as a product like this should last more than 1 year (of being used no more than a couple times per month).” – On the blink
Mealtime, on your time. The Crock-Pot Slow Cooker with Countdown Digital Timer. Whether your recipe calls for 30-minutes of quick heat or an all-day, while you’re away, cooking session, the Crock-Pot Slow Cooker with Countdown Digital Timer and Little Dipper Warmer has it under control.
- “I would be afraid to leave it on while I was out of the house.” – Mugglemom72
- “Back to Costco it goes.” – Chele
- “I don’t know why there are 3 settings, high, low, and warm when all 3 bring the food to a boil.” – Miki E
Hamilton Beach 6-quart Stay or Go slowcooker
- “I love the locking lid for travel!” – M. Smelcer
- “Very easy clean up.” – carebear
- “After using the crockpot one time, there was a rank smell (like a chemical and food rank smell combined) that stayed trapped in the rubber like lining on the lid.” – Wendy
Bookmark & Share This Page
Find this info again! Share with friends & family!